Skip to main content

Tags

Over the last two days, I've slept for a grand total of 7 hours and therefore, I am now finding it extremely difficult to concentrate on the mountain of files piled on my desk and screaming to be dealt with. Instead, I am overwhelmed by the urge to blog, but what about, I wasn't too sure, my writing muse having last been seen cackling madly and disappearing away into the sunset.

When in such dire straits, what else is there to do but take up one of the millions of tags floating around the Internet. So without much further ado, here we go:

1. What have you realized recently?
That I am not the model of perfection I always thought I was and some changes might be in order. 

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
I'm not one to kiss and tell. Well, not on public forums anyway. 

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 5 blog buddies you would take?

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
London once again

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
That I could make a trip around the world, going first class everywhere.

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Of course, and the pot of gold at the end of it

7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
My sense of humour

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay off the home loan I've taken and travel around the world...

9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'd probably run away and hide

10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
Ummm... I'd like to list out three good points about myself, but that might count as bragging. 

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Quick wit, an ability to laugh at themselves and a love for football

12. What type of people do you hate the most?
People who take themselves too seriously

13. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Reading

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I'd like to say I have no faults, but then I'd be called Cleopatra, Queen of Denial. I don't mind my faults being pointed out, it's the harping on about it that I wouldn't enjoy

15. this Q has been stolen 
Okay! 

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm not a shopaholic. What I am is a compulsive spender.

17.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
Awesome, Amazing, Fantabulous! 

18.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My sarcasm

19. What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
I'd love to reveal, but alas, they're not my scandals to share

20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Both. I'd like to have both. Who says you can't have it all. 



Comments

Anonymous said…
"My writing muse having last been seen..." My dear, you are *the* muse :)

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Avanti

Day before yesterday, on the 8th of November 2008, Avanti Desai would have turned 21. Instead 15 days before her birthday, as she hurried home to celebrate her grandmother's birthday, Avanti met with a train accident at Jogeshwari station. Just like that. Gone from our lives forever. Leaving behind a huge void and the world a lot more gloomier. And when I got the call first thing in the morning, I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a cruel sadistic joke, but as the calls kept coming in, I realised it was true. Even at the cemetary,, it still hadn't sunk in that Avanti was no longer here. The worst moment though was watching her disappear into the crematorium, it was horrible and I couldn't believe we were leaving her there, and through the next couple of hours all I could think of was of her going up in smoke while we stood there in the bright sunshine. It seemed incomprehensible at first, to think of Avanti as dead, to talk about her in the past tense, to get

Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal

I watched Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal over the weekend. First day first show in fact and it was fun. A paisa vasool movie if nothing else. Goal absolutely belongs to John Abraham. You cannot take your eyes off him when he's on screen and he does superbly well in a film that doesn't need much histrionics. And his smile. Its just the best. I'm a sucker for nice smiles. The kind where the eyes get all crinkly and his entire face just lights up. Bipasha Basu doesn't have much to do in the film and is incredibly inept at what she does do. She just doesn't come across well. The songs are pretty good. I especially loved Halla Bol. Billo Rani on the other hand is a nonsensical film and would have fitted in better in a movie about UP or Bihar. And how a bunch of footballers who are struggling to pay rent for their club manage to come up with enough money to hire dancers and a vulgar looking singer is beyond me. The movie though doesn't do much for me. The computer animation is

Randomity

I sat here staring at my screen for at least 15 minutes before I could decide what to blog about and as I write this I still have no idea. It's randomness at its best. There are a multitude of thoughts swirling through my head and I'm finding it hart to pinpoint or firmly hold one down. To be precise, what I'm feeling is exactly what Mynie describes in Strings . It's a knotted mess in my head. But I felt that it was time I did a blog post, there have been way too many tags lately and while I love doing tags. It's incredibly cathartic to write a post and get everything off my chest. And while this may seem a mess of a post, there's a lot of stuff that I wanted to talk about but didn't really seem to deserve an entire post to themselves, in terms of content at least. So I'm gonna put them all in here, in what is probably going to turn up to be a hell of a confused post. I'm just going to go with the flow and talk about whatever pops into my head. Cool?